Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Truth About Letting Go



After the loss of Ashley’s father she crawls into a hole and doesn’t want to hear soothing words from people. Ashley decides she wants to be different after meeting someone that helps take the pain of her father away. She starts talking to dorky Jordan and after that starts talking to the new bad boy Colt. Ashley needs to decide who she is and what she wants. Even if it means she has to go down a rocky road to find it out.
                I found this book hard to get into at first but once I forced myself to keep reading I was glad I did. This book was inspiring and really well written. It had heart wrenching moments as well as parts that made you laugh. I finished the book in only a day. I needed to find out how Ashley decided her life should be played out. I found myself engaged so much in this book to the point of actually living amongst the characters. This can only happen with worlds that are sculpted by great authors, so cheers to Leigh T. Moore for writing a story for me to get lost in. Anyone who has the chance to choose a book to read should go out and by this amazing book. You won’t regret it. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment